Saturday, February 13, 2010

Awesome Neighbours!


It's especially awesome to have good neighbours with snow plows on their trucks who just show up unannounced to clean your road. If you check the previous post, I had started to shovel out last night's snow fall. I managed to dig out about two ten foot strips from the driveway and then decided to go have my second cup of coffee. I'd get back to it a little later (really, I would have!).

The dogs start kicking up a bit of a ruckus a short time later, and when I peek outside Neil has the driveway and the road almost finished. Unbelievably awesome!! He wouldn't take any money, of course, so I laid some fresh eggs and a little of our homegrown Berkshire Pork on him - but I think I got the better part of the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment