Saturday, April 24, 2010

Garden Day in Oak Lake!



This time of year, I find myself at a number of Garden Days, Hort Days, etc. 'Tis the season!! I'm often there as a presenter, speaking on garden design, veggie growing, what's new for growing on the Prairies and such. Truth is, if it involves gardening, I delight in talking about it, almost endlessly, and often going off on little side rants about this-and-that! I can't be toooo obnoxious, because people do hire me to come back! One of my favorite Garden Days is in Oak Lake, Manitoba. I've been there before and it is one of the biggest and best shows in south western Manitoba! Great crowd, very enthusiastic and appreciative, and I always come away learning something from them! It was a great morning in Oak Lake! Sorry, one of the pictures came out very blurry; it doesn't do justice to the good looking group at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment